Indoor & Outdoor Pest management kit
The Pest Management Kit includes:
- 3 – Gallons Dr. Ben’s Evictor
- 1 – Tri-Jet Fogger
- 1 – Quart of Natures Defender Lawn & garden concentrate with Garden sprayer.
- Evictor indoor solution treats up to 3600 sq. ft. – Cedarwood oil & Hydrated Silica
- Natures Defender outdoor solution treats up to 25,000 sq. ft. – Cedarwood oil & Ethyl Lactate
- Controls insects indoors & outdoors in all stages of life, including fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites
- Fogger weighs only 9.5lbs.
- Natural Cedar scent
Note: Cedar Oil Industries does not except returns of Tri-Jet Fogger
Pest Management kit for indoor & out-door use
Ben’s Evictor indoor biting insect spray “Ready-to-use”
Interior treatment – Using the tri-jet fogger start treating in the farthest room from exit point. Treat along flooring (carpet) under and around wood furniture, bedding areas, sofa and chairs (remove cushions and treat underneath, sides and top) flip up furniture and spray underneath. Fog along baseboards, under sinks, cabinets, cracks, under and around all appliances, closets. Dr. Ben’s formula does not stain.
Natures Defender out-door biting insect spray “Concentrate”
Outdoor treatment – Pour 6 ounces of concentrate into garden sprayer cup, fill remaining cup with water. Hook up to garden hose and spray lawn, bushes & trees. Concentrating on dark, moist areas. Best time to apply is morning or early evening Applications should be avoided in the middle of the afternoon due to the heat and direct sun. During a heavy insect season, you can apply as often as needed.
Maintenance Applications: We recommend spraying every 20-30 days during heavy insect season
- Turn off all pilot lights/furnaces Do Not Spray or fog into flames
- Turn off all fire alarms
- Turn off AC
- Remove all pets (ALL)
- Close all windows
- DO NOT FOG WHEN PEOPLE OR ANIMALS ARE PRESENT…
- Place a towel on the floor at the bottom of the front door, so the mist does not leach into the halls.
MASK & GOGGLE NOTICE:
Put on protective mask and goggles, once this is accomplished you can start fogging…
You will leave the room closed up for a minimum of 3 hours preferably 24 hours prior to re-entering.
Upon re-entry, open up all windows and turn on ceiling and portable fans so that the air will circulate and go out windows and doors. Do not use AC for airing out the structure as you may get the aroma of cedar into the filter and other areas that will take a while to get rid of. You can now wipe down the tops of all countertops. DO NOT VACUUM, allow all furniture and carpeting to dry naturally, once dried wipe thoroughly
* See label for additional information & instructions
|Dimensions||10 × 11 × 15 in|
Kit 3, Kit 5, Kit 8